Multi-Mags organize and efficiently store metal magazines and most semi-automatics. Mount under wood or metal shelves and vertically on metal walls. Magnetic strength is effective with fully loaded magazines.
Check out Gun Storage Solutions latest and greatest - Multi-Mags! Carrying on with our promise of versatile gun storage products, Multi-Mags give many options for an organized gun safe, no matter the size or style. This functional, soft magnet has the strength to hold fully loaded magazines and most semi-automatic handguns. Let me break down the product for you so you are able to see the many different solutions this magnet can give your cluttered gun cabinet.
What you get in the package...Gun Storage Solutions provides 2 magnet strips per package. Each strip contains 2 magnets. The 2 magnets are tethered together and covered with a soft, flexible, grippy textured plastic. This plastic will protect your guns and magazines. It also creates the ability to snip the magnet strip in half to separate the 2 magnets out as needed. See the diagram below.
When to keep as a magnet strip and when to cut...
- Use 1 magnet strip (keeping magnets tethered) for semi-automatic mounting.
- Cut magnet strip in half (divide into individual magnets) for magazine mounting. High capacity magazines could need more than one magnet.
When purchasing one package of Multi-Mags you have several different options for how you can use your magnets. One package can be used to mount...
- 4 magazines
- 2 semi-automatics (works on most handguns)
- 2 magazines and 1 semi-automatic
Mounting Multi-Mags to surfaces - metal or wood..
- Metal surface: Multi-Mags are magnetic on both sides, so there is no hardware necessary for attachment to metal surfaces. Place Multi-Mags where you would like your magazines and guns stored. Apply a thin coat of glue to Multi-Mags for a more permanent hold to surface.
- Wood surface: To attach Multi-Mags to a wood surface a staple gun is needed. Place staples at the points designated below for a secure attachment to the wood surface. Staples should be flush with plastic
- Not recommended for installation to drywall/gypsum board or in vehicles.
Video of installation and use of Multi-Mags...
The difference between MagMounts and Multi-Mags...We have another magazine mounting product called the MagMount. These products have their differences and one may work for you where the other will not. Decide which one (or both!) suits your needs.
|Strength||Supports loaded magazines and most semi-automatics||Supports empty metal magazines without polymer coating (ie, does not work with Glock)|
|Size||Magnet strip 6"; 3" divided (2 strips included)||3" x 10" strip|
|Installation||Works on metal or wood; Use staple gun on wood||Works on metal, wood or drywall/gypsum; Adhesive backing, hardware included to attach to wood or drywall|