Organize and store unloaded metal gun magazines on any surface with the Mag Mount. This magnetic strip will adhere to a metal surface or nail to a wooden or drywall surface (nails/tacks provided). The Mag Mount gun magazine storage magnet conveniently stores gun magazines in tight areas to create a nice presentation of your collection.
Benefits of Mag Mount Gun Magazine Storage Magnet
- Organize and store metal gun magazines on any surface
- Conveniently store gun magazines in small areas
- Mount gun magazines in different areas throughout gun safe, gun cabinet or gun closet.
- Holds metal gun magazines – not recommended for plastic or plastic coated magazines, ie. Glock.
- 2 Pound weight limit (depends on surface area contact between gun magazine and magnet)
- Adhesive backing for application to metal surfaces.
- Nails/tacks provided to apply to wood or drywall/fabric covered surface.
- 3” x 10” magnetic strip
Installation of Mag Mount
Before determining the location of the Mag Mount, be sure there are no obstructions impeding the use of the MagMount, i.e. safe door closing against shelf. Keep a smooth, level surface, free of indentations to maintain the best magnetic bond.
- Metal Surface - Peel back paper backing to expose adhesive. Clean surface with rubbing alcohol. Attach to desired location. Note: Temperatures exceeding 95°F can melt adhesive.
- Wood Surface - Peel back paper backing to expose adhesive. Attach to desired location. Drive provided tacks straight into each hole.
- Drywall Surface - Peel back paper backing to expose adhesive. Attach to desired location. Use the 4 nails provided on each corner. Drive nail in at a 45° angle.