10-Pack Slatwall Snipers
Our Slatwall Snipers fit onto *most slatwall to display handguns. The simple, minimal design disappears when mounted with a gun and holds the gun at an angle that is easy to access. With the ability to overlap guns on display, the Slatwall Sniper can increase the capacity of your display area. Great for use in gun shops, vault rooms and trade shows.
Slatwall Snipers are great for use on slatwall in the following applications:
- Gun shop display walls
- Vault room storage and display
- Firearms trade show booth display
- Gunsmith storage and display
Benefits of Slatwall Snipers - Slatwall Handgun Display Hooks
- Put forward a great presentation of your firearms whether in your gun shop, vault room or trade show.
- Single gun display hook allows for versatile spacing on slatwall
- Minimal Space - condense pistols on slatwall, overlap guns to really pack a space full of guns.
- Plenty of Space - Space out fewer firearms along a wall, use alternating orientations for a dynamic gun display wall.
- Simple, minimal design of display hook practically disappears when mounted with handgun - gun appears to be floating
- Easy access and return to guns on display.
- Works with a variety of handguns
- Two orientations – right-hand pull or left-hand pull
- Our Slatwall Sniper handgun display hook fits standard fiberboard slatwall
- Fits as small as .22 caliber
- Oil & scratch resistant, vinyl coated steel
- Made in the USA
- Some particleboard slatwall utilize metal tracks inside the slats. In this case, Snipers cannot be inserted on the face of the board. If you are able, slide the Snipers in from the edge of the board.
- Generally Slatwall Snipers work with particle board slatwall and can be found in most local hardware stores.
- There are several new plastic or metal slatwall brands available and we have found Slatwall Snipers do not work with:
- MegaWall Gladiator GearTrack
- Vinyl Slatwall
- If you have another plastic or metal type of slatwall, please order a sample before placing a large order.
- Remove all obstructions, ie. Rifle Rod or Handgun Hanger, from barrel of firearm before cleaning, loading or shooting. Keep firearms out of reach of children.
- Country of Manufacture: