The Slatwall Snipers fit onto most** slatwall to display handguns. The simple, clean design disappears when mounted with a gun and holds the gun at an angle that is easy to access. Great for use in gun shops and vault rooms.
- Put forward a great presentation of your firearms whether it be in a store, vault or trade show.
- Space saving, single-gun design allows for a condensed display when there is minimal wall space or the ability to space out fewer firearms along a wall.
- Simple, clean design disappears when mounted with gun.
- Easy access to guns on display.
- Works with a variety of handguns.
- Two options – right-hand pull or left-hand pull
- Fits standard fiberboard slatwall
- Oil & scratch resistant, vinyl coated steel
- Made in the USA
**Some particleboard slatwall utilize metal tracks inside the slats. In this case, Snipers cannot be inserted on the face of the board. If you are able, slide the Snipers in from the edge of the board.
While we have not tried every kind of slatwall brand available on the market, generally Slatwall Snipers work with particleboard slatwall as shown here and found in hardware stores.
There are several new plastic or metal slatwall brands available and we have found Slatwall Snipers do not work with:
- MegaWall Gladiator GearTrack
- Vinyl Slatwall
- If you have another plastic or metal type of slatwall, please order a sample before placing a large order.